SEE WHAT NIGERIAN SINGER, FLAVOUR, DID ON HIS DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY..


The popular Nigerian singer and performer, Chinedu Okoli aka Flavour N'abania or Flavour who is known for his catchy Igbo music and energetic stage presence has done what people   regard as 'unbelievable' on his daughter's birthday (Sophia).

Sophia turned 3 years old today, August 1st, and the entertainer took to his Instagram page to heartily celebrate the young, cute girl.

Flavour shared a photo of Sophia tied to his back and wrote: "Cos it’s ur birthday, I ll go the xtra mile oo.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN
"I LOVE U"




So what do you think guys?? ??   Dope or Not?? ?
Drop your comments in the comment section
GodlyDiva cares...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMVCA 2018: STYLE, CLASS AND ELEGANCE

DR. MRS. BECKY PAUL - ENENCHE : SPECIAL TIPS FOR SINGLES...

TRENDING ANKARA STYLES AUGUST 2018 (ANKARA FOR WEDDINGS)

I AM NOT DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT - ATIKU ABUBAKAR